To mark Mother’s Day on Sunday, 27 March 2022, Blue Light Card, the UK’s leading specialist discount service for emergency services, NHS and social care workers, has released a number of exclusive deals for front-line workers to treat the special women in their life.
Blue Light Card members will be able to secure up to 50% off across retail, days out, beauty, fashion, flowers and food for Mothering Sunday. Offers include exclusive discounts on luxury bouquets of flowers from Bloom & Wild, a pamper package from Sanctuary Spa, or a bottle of fizz from Laithwaites.
The full list of discounts which Blue Light Card holders can get their hands on this Mother’s Day include:
Gifts and cards
- Bloom & Wild – 20% off all Bloom & Wild Letterbox Flowers and Gifts
- Buyagift – Save 23% (14th to 20th March) or save 20% at all other times
- E-Florist – Save 15%
- Not on the High Street – 10% off orders over £30
Beauty and fashion
- Cath Kidston – Save 15%
- Charlotte Tilbury – Save 20%
- Liz Earle – Save 22%
- Sanctuary Spa – Save 25%
- Seasalt Cornwall – Save 35%
- The Body Shop – Save 20%
- The Perfume Shop – Save 15%
Food and wine
- Craft Gin Club – Save 50% off first order or save 10%
- Laithwaites – Save 10% and free delivery
- Warner’s Distillery – Save 20% on order over £30
- Virgin Experience Days – Save 20%
Membership to Blue Light Card for access to all online deals and discounts is quick and easy by registering online at www.bluelightcard.co.uk. A card costs £4.99 and is valid for two years.