You are invited to attend a free webinar hosted by Perimeter Solutions CEO Edward Goldberg, taking place at 1400hrs Eastern /1100hrs Pacific Time / 1900hrs BST on Thursday, 17 June, where he will provide insight on the realities of the chemistry behind wildfire suppression.
Recent innovations in the chemistries and applications of long-term fire retardant are helping to enhance fire-safety performance, but the environmental effects and corrosion of equipment and structures are increasingly scrutinized when advancements in retardant technology are made. Not all fire-retardant chemistries available today represent true progress. In this webinar, you will learn:
- The evolution of fire retardants as important tools in wildfire suppression
- How advances in fire retardants get made
- Recent advances in fire-retardant technology
- New concepts for wildfire mitigation using ground-based fire retardants such as PHOS-CHEK FORTIFY
- Advances represented by the new PHOS-CHEK LCE20-FX fire retardant
This webinar will be hosted on the Perimeter Solutions website. To register to attend, please visit perimeter-solutions.com/wildfire-suppression-webinar