This year marks NFPA’s 125th anniversary, with the celebrations culminating in the return of the NFPA Conference & Expo in Boston!
To help us make this Conference & Expo the best yet, we are looking for speakers who are passionate about fire, electrical and life safety and interested in delivering a dynamic and engaging presentation. If the following details describe you, we would love to see your proposal!
- You are an engaging and interactive speaker, both in person and virtually.
- Your presentation appeals to all attendees regardless of their level of experience.
- You include case studies, relevant examples, or real-life experiences in your presentation to detail or highlight a specific topic.
- You encourage audience participation, open dialogue and facilitated discussion.
- Your presentation demonstrates how different perspectives impact and influence outcomes using specific examples.
- Your motivation for presenting is to educate, not sell.
- You are an expert in your field or topic.
- You have no problem meeting deadlines.
Submission deadline is 24 September 2021, 5pm ET